Saturday, October 6
All across the country, innovative community pharmacies are providing – and getting paid for providing – patient-centered care. Some of these services are being supported by third party reimbursement and some are being paid for by the people getting the care or by their family caregiver. Join pharmacy expert Bruce Kneeland on a tour of successful pharmacy businesses across the country. Find out how these pharmacies decided which services to provide, where they got the support they needed to implement the program, and how providing these enhanced care services has had a synergistic effect on their traditional dispensing services.
Walk away with:
- 9+ peer-proven ideas for new services.
- Marketing tips and tricks to attract new business.
Bruce Kneeland, Community Pharmacy Specialist, Kneeland Services, Prescott, Ariz.
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Learning Objectives:
- Review at least nine innovative patient care services being offered at community pharmacies and the associated impact on patients.
- Discuss payment models for enhanced care at the pharmacy level.
- Outline marketing best practices to attract patients to new services.
ACPE # 0207-0000-18-300-L04-P
ACPE # 0207-0000-18-300-L04-T
1.5 contact hours (0.15 CEUs)
Activity Type: Application-Based