Monday, October 8
In a world where Amazon and grocery stores are touting they can deliver within a few hours (something your pharmacy has probably been doing for decades), your delivery drivers are often the most underutilized member of the pharmacy team. From checking for fall hazards in the home to offering patient counseling through an iPad, your delivery drivers are your eyes and ears on homebound patients. Differentiate your pharmacy from competitors’ offerings, or perhaps position your pharmacy as an attractive partner in the right situation.
Walk away with:
- Checklists of delivery drivers’ activities that improve patient care.
- How to differentiate your delivery from competitors.
- Tips sheet on what plan sponsors want documented.
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Learning Objectives:
- Examine how and why enhancing your personalized medication delivery program makes good business sense.
- Describe examples of important patient information easily obtained at point of delivery that is of value to the pharmacy, provider, and plan sponsor.
- Hypothesize potential opportunities for delivery program expansion.