Tuesday, October 29
There is no TV show for pharmacy makeovers, but this session is the next best thing. Whether a coat of paint or a complete demolition, front-end updates can revitalize your OTC profits. In this session, NCPA front end guru and merchandising expert Gabe Trahan walks you through numerous examples of budget-minded remodels with his before and after gallery of inspiration. Find out what to do — and what to avoid — in this engaging session.
Walk away with:
- Chip and Joanna Gaines-worthy redesign ideas to reinvigorate your front end.
- Pharmacy remodel mistakes to avoid.
- Proven budget-minded examples of real world
Gabe Trahan, NCPA senior director of operations and marketing. Gabe Trahan has worked with hundreds of community pharmacies of all sizes to help them improve their images and ultimately boost front-end profits. From conducting in-store and virtual consultations to presenting at educational workshops and writing extensively on front-end retailing, Gabe has established himself as the leading expert in effective and innovative front-end design and merchandising.
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Learning Objectives:
- List the attributes of a pharmacy retail floor plan that is inviting to patients and encourages complete store browsing while maintaining a professional pharmacy atmosphere.
- Identify OTC categories that need adjustment to improve inventory control.
- Describe pharmacy redesigns that restrict patients’ navigation through the pharmacy and detract from the patient experience.