Saturday, Oct. 26
Offering a med sync program is one thing, making it a core tenet of your business is another. You need a critical mass of patients enrolled to achieve inventory, cash flow, and other operating efficiencies. Grow your program strategically by targeting interventions for your most important patients. Love it or hate it, adherence payer programs can make or break your pharmacy profits. Learn how to get the numbers to work in your favor with this program. Join your peers to discuss tested methods for maximizing your pharmacy’s adherence return on investment.
- A targeting map for enrolling VIP patients.
- Tools to maximize payer program participation.
- Goal-setting and accountability tools for your pharmacy staff.
Carlie Traylor, PharmD, NCPA associate director of strategic initiatives. During her previous role as director of clinical services for Chancy Drugs, Carlie led initiatives that resulted in a 50-percent increase in the number of patients enrolled in their medication synchronization program.
Dared Price, PharmD, co-owner, Graves Drug Stores. After seeing the business impact of a med sync program with 900 patients, Dared and his wife, Renee, made growing their med sync program a wildly important goal of their business, and the program is still growing.
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Learning Objectives:
- Discuss adherence incentive programs from third party payers.
- Write an adherence program patient enrollment SMART goal for your pharmacy.
- List benefits to using targeted enrollment on your pharmacy practice.
ACPE UAN: 0207-0000-19-301-L04-P | ACPE UAN: 0207-0000-19-301-L04-T | 1.5 contact hours (0.15 CEUs) | Activity Type: Knowledge-Based